2013 Sacramento Mid-Century Modern Home Tour
SacMod's highly praised and most requested event is back! Brought to you by your friends at Sacramento Modern, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting, preserving and protecting modern art, architecture and design in the Sacramento region.
Join us on May 18, 2013 for an exciting peek into some of Sacramento's best mid-century modern architecture. Our second self-guided tour begins at Sacramento Executive Airport and includes entry into homes and commercial buildings not seen in our 2010 tour, vintage transportation displays, exhibits, goodies, and more.
Space is limited -- buy your tickets early to ensure you don't miss out!
- Advance ticket sales for members begins March 1, 2013 at 9AM.
- General sales begin March 15, 2013 at 9AM.
- All online sales end May 15, 2013 at 9AM.
ADVANCE TICKET PRICES:
- $20 SacMod members
- $30 non-members.
TO GET MEMBER PRICING: You can become a member any time and receive special rates at this and other SacMod events. It's easy!
- Please visit our blog -- SacMCMHomeTour.blogspot.com -- and click the link in the upper left corner to purchase a 2013 SacMod Annual Associate Membership via PayPal.
- Within 12 hours you will receive the password for member ticket pricing to use here on Brown Paper Tickets.
DAY OF TICKET PRICES (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY):
Please note that sales on the day of the event are not guaranteed. The tour may sell out before the day of the event.
- $30 SacMod members (credit card only)
- $40 non-members (credit card only)
- Tour begins at Sacramento Executive Airport:
6151 Freeport Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95822
+ Vintage Transportation Show open from 9:00am to 12:30pm
+ Registration and exhibits open from 9:30am to 2:30pm
+ Homes and other tour locations open from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Follow us at Facebook.com/SacMod to stay tuned regarding the most recent tour developments.
A few basic "house rules":
* No smoking inside the homes, or while waiting in line
* No food or beverages inside the homes (beyond what homeowners may provide)
* No strollers inside homes
* No unattended children allowed on the tour
* No pets allowed on the tour
* Please leave those fabulous spiked high-heels at home, and be prepared to wear booties at some of the homes
* Please refrain from entering areas/rooms designated as off-limits by homeowners
Participants assume all risks and waive liability arising out of participation.
To order tickets by phone, please call Brown Paper Tickets at 1-800-838-3006. Phone orders are available 24/7.
For those of you who would like to ride your bike during the 2013 Sacramento Mid-Century Modern Home Tour - Design Rides is partnering with Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates to organize a bike version of the tour starting with brunch at Hot Italian at 10:30 a.m. on May 18, 2013. Tickets for this ride are available now -- Choose the "DESIGNRIDE" category
Mark your calendars and get your tickets, the SacMod Home Tour is back! We're partnering with Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates to organize a bike version of the tour starting with brunch at Hot Italian at 10:30 a.m.
Sacramento Executive Airport and South Land Park Neighborhoods (View)
6151 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95822
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|