|Sunday Jan 20, 2013 11:00 AM - Sunday Jan 20, 2013 3:00 PM | $75.00
Basic Lighting Photography Workshop with Jeffrey Holmes
Join In Focus Photography for an intensive Photography Lighting Workshop in Long Island City!
Photoshoot fee: $45
Sign Up with a Friend & Pay only $70 (a 20% savings)!
This 4 hour workshop covers the fundamentals of lighting.
1. Discussion of Lighting Principles. Learn how to light the Patterns of Portrait Lighting. (Butterfly, Rembrandt, etc.)
2. Modifiers of Light: Bounce, Umbrella, Soft boxes (Small 2'x2' vs. 6' Octagon) & Grids.
3. EBounce vs. Direct
4. Headshots & Editorial Photoshoots
5. Multiple Head setups.
6. Defining your style of portraiture versus what the client requires.
7. Basic Portable Strobe Setup and Studio Pack with Multiple Strobe Head
8. Dynamic Event Lighting with On-Camera Strobe.
Workshop fee $75
Sign up with a friend and pay only $125 ( 20% savings!)
Join us for a full shoot that afternoon and put your new skills to work!
Workshop Time: 11am-3pm
About the Instructor:
The amazing Jeffrey Holmes has done it all: fashion, wedding, corporate and he's bringing his expertise to In Focus Photography. With a career spanning 10 years, Jeffrey took his career from hobby to full time job. As a professional photographer who has taught many workshops, many of his students have gone on to have successful careers of their own. Previous students have had works published in National Geographic as a result of his advice.
About the Workshop:
Jeffrey will be covering the fundamentals of lighting in this 4 hour workshop. Students will be able to practice setting up equipment. Please bring a pocket wizard. If you do not have one please let us know.
Long Island City (View)
40th Avenue Long Island City
Long Island City, NY 11101
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|