The Great Burlesque Exposition - Rhinestone Revue
Legendary burlesque performers, modern superstars, and previous winners of The Main Event burlesque competition, strut their stuff on stage just for you! This year's show features winners from last year and beyond:
- Burgundy Brixx, Best Solo Performer 2012
- Cherokee Rose, Most Classic 2012
- Paco Fish, Most Humorous 2012
- St. Stella & James and The Giant Pastie, Most Beautiful 2012
- Dot Mitzvah, Best Hybrid Performer 2012
- Jacqueline Hyde, Best Solo Performer 2008
- Scarlett Letter, Most Classic 2007 and Best Solo Performer 2010
- Scandal from Bohemia, Most Humorous 2010
plus invited guests:
- April March, "The First Lady of Burlesque", legendary burlesque headliner!
- Toni Elling, "The Duke's Delight",, classic burlesque queen!
- Jo Weldon, neo-burlesque pioneer and author of The Burlesque Handbook
- The Shanghai Pearl, international performer and woman of mystery!
- The Boston Babydolls, winners of Best of Boston from The Boston Phoenix, The Weekly Dig, and The Improper Bostonian!
The Rhinestone Revue is part of the seventh annual Great Burlesque Exposition. If you want to buy tickets for the entire weekend, please go here.
Hyatt Regency Hotel Cambridge (View)
575 Memorial Dr
Cambridge, MA 02139
|Minimum Age: 16|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|