Asian Grocery Store Tour w/Chinese Southern Belle!
NI HAO, Y'ALL!
* Curious, overwhelmed or intimidated by Asian markets?
* Want to learn about popular Asian produce, products and shortcut tips for making authentic, healthy and fusion Asian meals at home?
* Do you enjoy new food, cultural, travel and shopping experiences?
Join cultural & culinary guide, Natalie Keng, for a fun, tasty and unique store experience!
Tour & Tasting highlights:
-Fresh Asian Fruits & Vegetables
-Oodles of Noodles
-Mad About Rice
-Some Like It Hot - Spices!
-Kitchen Tools & Pantry Essentials
-Chinese Hot Pot aisle
-Asian Snack Attack!
-Tea-ology & Cool Beverages
Featured in Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 11Alive, Cook's Warehouse, Taste of Atlanta, Whole Foods and Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, Chinese Southern Belle enriches tours with Buddha-to-Bubba cultural stories from China to America's Deep South and passion for international travel, diversity, healthy living and sustainability.
By sharing practical tips and family food tales, Chinese Southern Belle adds a fun fusion touch to food and cooking, a cross-cultural dimension to Atlanta's immigrant history, and a shared sense of community through the celebration of food, family and culture. Opening Minds, One Mouth at a Time!
* Tour location: Large Asian supermarket near I-85/285 (address and details will be provided after registration)
* Start/End time: 10am-12pm
* Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time!
* Handy to bring: notepad, pen, re-usable grocery bag, sense of adventure!
* Invite a friend or colleague (2 people/$65)
*Wear comfortable shoes
* Space is limited, sign up early!
Online/phone registration or ticketing website issues: call 800-838-3006
Tour/instructor/media questions: email@example.com or call Natalie 404-494-0088
Need a unique social or business event/demo? Inquire about group classes, house parties and business marketing demos! Customized. Interactive, educational, tasty fun for birthdays, clubs, team-building and company promotions!
For more Chinese Southern Belle events, food/product tips or to follow Natalie's cross-cultural and food adventures, visit www.ChineseSouthernBelle.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter (ChineseSoBelle) and YouTube!
Asian Market near I-85/Buford Hwy (View)
Address will be provided after registration is completed
Atlanta, GA 30060
|Dog Friendly: No|