Award-winning actor and Artistic Director of The Company Theatre, Damian Gillen, plays it all from Scrooge to Tiny Tim in the 10th annual, Texas tour of this holiday favorite. "A TEX-mas Carol" is his newest one-man adaptation of Charles Dickens timeless tale of hope and compassion ("A Christmas Carol") but this time with a TEXAS twist! The 10-city Texas tour kicked off at Dickens on Main in Boerne TX in November. This record-breaking tour of more than 30 shows in 30 days, includes the annual event at the world famous Arneson River Theatre (on the Riverwalk!) on December 15th. |
WHEN: December 19th - ONE NIGHT ONLY!
Doors open at 6:30
Show at 7:30
WHERE: THE BIG APPLE ROOM AT LITTLE ITALY
(824 Afterglow @ West Ave, near Blanco Rd.)
COST: Tickets are $30 in advance, $40 at the door.
Please email your Dinner selection to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Little Italy Dinnerbox menu includes:
* Baked Lasagna w/ Meat - Pasta Sheets layered with Italian seasoned ground beef, cheese & marinara sauce.
* Baked Lasagna w/ Spinach - Fresh spinach sautee layered with pasta sheets, cheeses & marinara sauce.
* Chicken Parmigiana Hand breaded chicken breast fried then baked and topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
* Spaghetti with Meatballs Homemade Italian seasoned ground beef Meatballs in tomato sauce over a bed of spaghetti.
* PIZZA - A personal-sized Pizza with one topping
-Beer & wine available for purchase.
-Gratuity not included...Please tip your waitstaff.
-Don't feed the actor ...he might bite.
This production is available for Private Parties and school tours, for additional information please call: 210-646-4284 Or go to our website: www.thecompanytheatre.org
Please email your dinner selection in advance to email@example.com
The Big Apple Room at Little Italy (View)
San Antonio, TX 78216
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|