1964 The Tribute A TRIBUTE TO THE BEATLES
1964 THE TRIBUTE LIVE IN CONCERT
DON'T MISS THIS ONE!
*Rolling Stone Magazine calls 1964 the " Best Beatles Tribute on Earth".
Dick Clark says "1964 creates the Magic of The Beatles."
* They have performed at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Denver, Colorado to sellout crowds of 10,000 people and this summer was their 9th performance there.
* Also, they've performed at Carnegie Hall in New York City 11 times to sellout audiences.
* They've performed at Shea Stadium, Busch Stadium and many other stadiums and arenas worldwide.
* They perform in England, Chile, Austria, Germany, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Canada, and many other countries worldwide.
* The show is an accurate re-creation of a Beatles Concert Live from songs, voices, instruments, suits, haircuts, down to the Beatle Boots.
*They have performed on numerous Television shows including Fox News,CBS Early Show, Imus in the Morning, PM Magazine and many other shows worldwide.
Don't miss This rare opportunity to see them in the only 7th Street performance this year! Tickets are limited book today!
7th Street Theatre
313 7th Street
Hoquiam, WA 98550
|Minimum Age: 4|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|
||what is the difference between VIP silver, gold and platinum seating?|
||Depends on location Vip Platinum are the seats that are closiest to the Stage, Gold are in the Middle, and silver are at the Back Senior and student tickets are in the Gold section. When you buy seats a seating chart will come up and you can select your seats|
||Can I exchange my seat that I already purchased for a different seat?|
||Yes I please see me at the Box office I will exchange tickets with you. adter 4pm to day or 3pm tomorrow|