White Salmon Fest
This year we will be hosting an after party in Trout Lake, WA. Following the White Salmon Riverfest activities and kayak races, head on up to Trout Lake for food, beer, live music, dancing and camping at the White Salmon Riverfest Event Center on Jennings Road.
Please note -- this is a private event for community members participating in Riverfest events only. Pre-registration is REQUIRED. You MUST sign up online in order to join the festivities.
Online registration will close 48 hours prior to the event . Without pre-registering, you will not be let past the gate and into the event!
The registration fee is $15 and includes:
- Camping in a beautiful meadow in the middle of the woods (porta-potties and water will be provided)
- Food Big Man's Rotisserie will be catering dinner!
- Live music Boot-stompin Bluegrass with the Naughty Sweethearts, followed by a performance you will never forget with loop-ninja Tony Smiley
- Beer, generously provided by Ninkasi Brewing
- Raffle with sooo many great prizes (tickets purchased separately)
- Booths to learn more about your favorite local companies, groups and organizations, and whats new with American Whitewater
Donations will be gladly accepted for beer, as this is a subsidized event for your enjoyment! Please bring some cash for beer donations and raffle tickets!
White Salmon RIverfest Event Center (View)
260 Jennings Road
Trout Lake, WA 98650