|Sunday Dec 30, 2012 7:00 PM - Sunday Dec 30, 2012 10:00 PM | $22.00
12/30, Sun 7pm ~ BREWSTER HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND FUNDRAISER ~ $20 minimum contribution +$2 processing
BREWSTER HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND FUNDRAISER:
The Brewster High School Marching Band has been asked by the Mayor of Dublin to march in there in their St. Patrick's Day Parade! Some of the best musicians New York has to offer and some of the best talent Brewster High School has to offer will be coming together at the Townie Crier to rock the house and raise the roof! The band "Larger Than Life" will be bring to the stage a rockin, swingin', blues-ing and Motown grooving night of music to raise funds for their marching band's big trip. Twenty dollars is all they ask, but if you would like to donate more we thank you in advance! These kids are drummin' to Dublin; "Larger Than Life" is bringing that extra mojo to their step to help get them there!
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible (see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|