The Company Theatre continues the Dinnerbox Series - presenting live theatre in your favorite local restaurants! Award-winning actor and Artistic Director of The Company Theatre, Damian Gillen, plays it all from Scrooge to Tiny Tim in the 10th annual, ten-city Texas tour of this holiday favorite! BAH HUMBUG is a one-man adaptation of Charles Dickens timeless tale of hope and compassion: "A Christmas Carol." The tour kicks off at the Dickens-on-Main St. Christmas Festival in Boerne, TX on Nov. 23-24 and will make a stop in San Antonio at the Little Italy restaurant on Nov. 29th & 30th This record-breaking tour of more than 40 shows in 40 days, includes the annual event at the world famous Arneson River Theatre (on the Riverwalk!) on December 15th. |
NOTE: SEATING IS VERY LIMITED.
WHERE: THE BIG APPLE ROOM AT LITTLE ITALY
(824 Afterglow @ West Ave, near Blanco Rd.)
WHEN: November 29th & 30th.
Doors open at 6:30, Show at 7:30
DINNER & SHOW COMBO: ONLY $30
This touring productions is available for Private Parties, Corporate Events back yard Christmas parties and SCHOOL tours. For additional information PLEASE CALL: 210-646-4284 Or see our website: www.thecompanytheatre.org
The Little Italy Dinnerbox menu includes:
* Baked Lasagna w/ Meat - Pasta Sheets layered with Italian seasoned ground beef, cheese & marinara sauce.
* Baked Lasagna w/ Spinach - Fresh spinach sautee layered with pasta sheets, cheeses & marinara sauce.
* Chicken Parmigiana Hand breaded chicken breast fried then baked and topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
* Spaghetti with Meatballs Homemade Italian seasoned ground beef Meatballs in tomato sauce over a bed of spaghetti.
* PIZZA - A personal-sized Pizza with one topping
-Beer & wine available for purchase.
-Gratuity not included...Please tip your waitstaff.
-Don't feed the actors ...they might bite.
Please email your Dinner selection to: email@example.com
The Big Apple Room at Little Italy (View)
San Antonio, TX 78216
|Minimum Age: 5|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|