A dining expedition of West Alameda where you can enjoy a wonderful variety of cuisines. Taste beer, wine and spirits from Alameda's own Spirit's Alley.|
Tickets $35 each for reception and dinner.
First, enjoy a tasting of wines and brews, and sample appetizers from several West Alameda restaurants at the reception in the upstairs room at Otaez Mexican Restaurant, 1619 Webster Street.
* Appetizer samples from showcased restaurants
* Free beverage tastings of beer, wine & spirits
* Live music played by local artists
* Free raffle with prizes from local businesses
Then, dine at your choice from the following restaurants on the same day:
1400 Bar and Grill and Pizza
Famous Dave's BBQ
Otaez Mexican Restaurant
Participating wineries and breweries:
Alameda Island Brewing Co.
Faction Brewing Company
Rockwall Wine Company
A portion of the proceeds ($5/ticket) will go to benefit Girls Inc. of the Island City (a nonprofit that encourages girls to be strong, smart, and bold) and Operation Dignity (a nonprofit that helps homeless veterans & their families).
* Special entrees or menus will be offered by showcased restaurants
* Tax, gratuity, and additional beverages excluded
Otaez Mexican Restaurant (upstairs) for reception (View)
1619 Webster Street
Alameda, CA 94501
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|