Transcend Fear into Love, A workshop on Recovering from Spiritual Trauma
Victoria M. Reynolds, Speaker, Author and Filmmaker
Transcend Fear into Love, Recovering from Spiritual Trauma
Based on the six-step process defined in Victoria's book, "Transcending Fear: The Journey to Freedom and Fulfillment," this experiential workshop is life-transforming.
* Recognize the difference between belief and truth.
* Understand the role that fear plays and how to consciously work through it.
* Discover the healing power of compassion and understanding.
* Learn how to rise above fear and ego and move into joy and fulfillment.
* Embrace what it really means to be self-centered.
* Learn to love the past and face the future without fear.
As the Spiritual Liberation Catalyst, Victoria is a leader in the movement toward personal transformation and spiritual liberation. She teaches how to recognize fear and transform it into love.
As a child in a fundamentalist, polygamist commune, Victoria was indoctrinated with beliefs that prevented her from knowing and understanding her true worth and potential. Deep within she knew the life that she had been told God pre-destined for her, was not the life she was meant to live.
At the age of seventeen she left everything she knew and began a new life in a world she had been told was evil. What she found instead was joy.
Through her stories, books and presentations, Victoria shares the journey of falling in love with life.
Saint George Center for Spiritual Living (View)
799 E. Tabernacle, Ste. E
St. George, UT 84770
|Minimum Age: 14|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|