DEPART AND RETURN FROM THE MIDDLEGROUNDS ISLAND DOCK|
- Two Hour Cruise aboard the Princess Wenonah or Islander (Rain or Shine)
from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Live Tour Guide - Topics vary by date. Regular features include highlights of area lumbering, maritime and community history, wildlife viewing, area points of interest and famous Bay Cityans.
- Snack Bar available on board.
- All passengers must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Adult and children over age 10 $20
- Children ages 2-10 $10 with adult purchase
- Children under age 2 free with adult purchase.
Things to know before you go:
- Parking is available on site.
- Boarding begins at 9:45 a.m.
- Bar accepts cash only. No credit card service on board.
- Vessel is a non-smoking facility per Michigan State Law
- All passengers and belongings subject to security check
- No coolers, outside food or beverage permitted
- Maps and directions can be found at the Bay City Boat Lines website
- Events runs rain or shine! Severe weather cancellations are extremely rare.
|Saturday Aug 19, 2017 10:00 AM - Saturday Aug 19, 2017 12:00 PM | Free - $20.00
Bay City Boat Lines Middle Grounds Dock (View)
1201 Evergreen Drive
Bay City, MI 48708
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|