DEPART AND RETURN FROM THE MIDDLEGROUNDS DOCK|
- Three Hour Cruise aboard the Princess Wenonah (Rain or Shine) from 1 - 4 p.m.
- Includes hors d'oeuvres
- Cash Bar for soft drinks, beer, wine and mixed drinks open throughout the afternoon.
- Includes canvas and painting supplies plus professional artist instruction to help you create a one of a kind painting that you take home. Follow along exactly step by step or make it your own with colors and techniques of your choosing
- Great for groups!
- For painting examples see Studio 23's Sip and Swirl workshop page
Things to know before you go:
- Advance tickets required, no on-site sales
- Parking is available on site (free)
- Boarding begins at 12:45 p.m.
- No children's price offered
- Guests must be over 21 or accompanied by parent or guardian
- Bar accepts cash only, no credit card service on boat
- Vessel is a non-smoking facility per Michigan State Law
- All passengers and belongings subject to security check
- No coolers, outside food or beverage permitted
- Maps and directions can be found at the Bay City Boat Lines website
- Events runs rain or shine! Severe weather cancellations are extremely rare.
|Saturday Jul 15, 2017 1:00 PM - Saturday Jul 15, 2017 4:00 PM | $60.00
Bay City Boat Lines Middle Grounds Dock (View)
1201 Evergreen Drive
Bay City, MI 48708
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|