2017 San Francisco Meditation Group -- Ben Lomond Retreat
You are cordially invited to attend the annual retreat of the San Francisco Meditation Group on March 10th, 11th and 12th, 2017. The theme this year is "Attunement". The retreat will take place at the Redwood Lodge at the beautiful Ben Lomond Quaker Center in Ben Lomond, CA. This site, located on 80 acres of redwood forest, is an hour and a half south of San Francisco in the Santa Cruz mountains and is especially conducive to a spiritual retreat. We will be having a silent retreat and ask for silence within the immediate vicinity of the Redwood Lodge. Please be aware of your voice when communicating on the grounds.
* Separate accommodations are arranged for men and women. The beds are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
* There are 24 beds in the Redwood Bunkhouses. Bunkrooms sleep up to four each in bunk beds and the loft dormitory room has 8 twin beds. There is a sofa bed on the main floor.
* If the beds fill up, overflow bed rolling is possible on the loft floor.
* Camping spots are also available.
* Group Energization Exercises
* Meditation Services
* Individual Meditation
* Inspirational Services
* Inspirational Video
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
* Friday Night Light Meal
* Saturday and Sunday Light Breakfast for overnight retreatants.
* Saturday Potluck Vegetarian Dinner (The Redwood Lodge offers a full kitchen but limited space).
* Sunday Lunch (leftovers from the Saturday night dinner).
WHAT TO BRING:
* Bag Lunch for Saturday.
* Vegetarian Dish (salad, hot/cold entrée, or dessert) for the Potluck Dinner Saturday night.
* All food should be prepared in advance to minimize kitchen activity due to space limitations. Please leave your dish in the kitchen and the volunteers will take care of the rest!
* Bring your own sheets (or sleeping bag) and a pillow case, or reserve sheets and a pillow case for an additional $10 per night.
* Bring a flashlight, rain gear, warm clothes, a towel and unscented toiletries (soap is provided).
DIRECTIONS & ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS:
* Saturday Attendees: please arrive no later than 9:30 am for group Energization Exercises.
* Travel time from San Francisco is approximately 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
* Friday through Sunday (2 nights) -- $140
* Saturday and Sunday (1 night) -- $75
* Saturday (day only) -- $50
* Limited scholarships are available to SRF devotees who are unable to meet the suggested contribution.
Retreat Coordinator: James Michel -- (415) 239-4949 -- firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you will plan to join us in meditation and spiritual fellowship as we combine our efforts to commune with God.
In Divine Friendship,
San Francisco Meditation Group
Ben Lomond Quaker Center (View)
1000 Hubbard Gulch Road
Ben Lomond, CA 95005
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|