13th Annual Lavender Festival
Each summer, Highland Springs Resort celebrates the beginning of lavender harvest season by hosting the annual Lavender Festival. Offering family-friendly events and activities, visitors are invited to stroll through the winding paths of organic lavender fields, participate in guided tours in horse-drawn hay wagons, learn how lavender essential oil is extracted, taste lavender-inspired dishes and enjoy live music.
The organic herbs grown at Highland Springs Resort are featured prominently throughout the festival. Guests enjoy refreshing lavender-inspired favorites such as lavender lemonade and lavender ice cream. The organic marketplace showcases specialty items all made with
lavender including honey, balsamic vinegar, essential oils, fresh bouquets, plants and even Guests can explore the historic festival grounds, attend a distillation demonstration to see how lavender is grown, harvested and processed, or simply pull up a chair at the shaded dining area by the concert stage to relax, dine and enjoy live performances. Fresh salads, sandwiches and a variety of items from the grill are available for purchase. An area dedicated to kids' activities offers crafts, a petting zoo, horseshoe tossing and croquet.
THINGS TO DO
- Live free concerts
- Lavender desserts (such as lavender cheesecake, lavender pastries, lavender lemonade)
- Lavender Bar (featuring lavender mojitos, lavender martinis and even lavender beer)
- Horse-wagon tours of the lavender fields with tour guide, including a visit to our 1100-year oak tree
- Live lavender essential oil distillation demonstration
- 123 Farm Organic Marketplace featuring organic lavender products from the farm (lavender bouquet, lavender lotions and soaps)
- Lavender crafts
- Kids crafts, puppet show, face painting, pony rides and petting zoo
- 20 acres of organic lavender to walk and take photos (unique 1000 year old oak tree on property)
- Free seminars
LIVE MUSIC SCHEDULE
Please check website for current live performances.
ABOUT HIGHLAND SPRINGS RANCH & INN
Highland Springs Ranch & Inn is a 2400-acre historical landmark in the southern California region known as San Gorgonio Pass. Originally a stagecoach stop along the Bradshaw Trail settled in the mid-1800s, Highland Springs eventually became a popular health resort in 1927 under the ownership of Fred and William Hirsch. The emphasis on health continues today, centering around the onsite 123 Farm. Highland Springs Ranch & Inn is a respite offering family-friendly activities throughout the year. It is also home to the award-winning restaurant, The Grand Oak Steakhouse & Bar. Please visit www.hsresort.com for more information.
123 Farm at Highland Springs Resort (View)
10600 HIGHLAND SPRINGS AVE
CHERRY VALLEY, CA 92223
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|