Crystal Candyland - International Lolita Day Winter Ball
Japanese Lolita street fashion is an alternative fashion subculture that has looks inspired Baroque, Rococo and Victorian times. International Lolita Day happens twice a year. This winters event will be on December 1st. This is a day to dress in your finest frock, meet other fashion enthusiasts and wear Lolita with pride.
*Yummy Refreshments will be served
*There will be Vendors and Live Entertainment.
*All Ages welcome
We would like to invite Steampunk, EGL, Goth, Vampire, Anime Enthusiasts, Victorian Aficionados or those curious about Japanese Street Wear to come. This is a day for everyone to feel like a welcome. If you are not sure of this attire please continue to read.
Crystal Candyland Attire Requirements and Welcomed Wear
1. Extreme and elaborate various versions of Lolita
2. Formal Court and Fantasy Attire.
3. Cosplay or Ethnic Ensembles inspired and or constructed with a Formal or Lolita flair.
4. Visual Kei and Steam Punk also welcomed.
5. Male styles - Gentlemanly garb or ensembles with an aristocratic feel.
6. Female Styles - Keep it ladylike. Corsets or Cleavage within good taste. Keep Hemlines modest no tenderbits showing ;)
7. Crossdressing Okay.
8. Wings and Wigs Optional
9. No Sneakers, No partystore bought costumes. No Exceptions
Speyer Hall - University Settlement (View)
184 Eldridge Street
New York, NY 10002
|Minimum Age: 14|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|