|Sunday Dec 09, 2012 1:00 PM - Sunday Dec 09, 2012 3:00 PM | $12.00
12/09 Sun 1pm MATINEE ~ LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CALL ~ GUITAR STARS/ MUSIC COTTAGE Showcase ~ $10 +$2 processing
GUITAR STARS/ MUSIC COTTAGE
George Krzyzewski, director of the Music Cottage and Guitar Stars returns to the Towne Crier with a showcase of beginner, intermediate and advanced students. Please join us for our semi-annual showcase of local young musical talent. The Music Cottage offers private lessons in all instruments, group classes, workshops, instrument sales and rentals. Founder, George Krzyzewski has been involved with music professionally for over thirty years and has performed nationally and internationally.
The Music Cottage is located on 177 Main Street in Brewster, NY, 845 363 1456
More about Music Cottage and Guitar Stars
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible
(see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|