I <3 Endolyne: Benefit Concert and Silent Auction
Come on out and have a great time for a great cause! With your support, we can continue to offer outstanding musical education, performance opportunities, and tuition assistance. Help us carry out our mission to foster a lifelong appreciation of music in our choristers, and to realize our vision of serving and uplifting our community through song.
I <3 ENDOLYNE BENEFIT CONCERT AND SILENT AUCTION
Featuring performances by Not Dead Yet and Amy Stagno Bokanev
Date: February 11, 2017
Place: Youngstown Cultural Center theater 4408 Delridge Way SW (Parking available in lot and on street.)
Time: 7:00 10:00pm
Cost: $40 person / $85 family
* Enjoy a hosted open bar with beer, wine, and nonalcoholic options.
* Snack on a variety of delicious appetizers and desserts.
* Bid on many great prizes in the silent auction including a chance to sing on stage with Amy and the band!
* Take home fun memories from the photo booth
* Dance the night away!
* Bring the family. Children are welcome and encouraged to attend. (Or, leave them home and have a fun grownup night out!)
Invite your friends share the love of music!
Youngstown Cultural Arts Center (View)
4408 Delridge Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|