Ivar's Mukilteo Landing Brewmaster's Dinner featuring Georgetown Brewing Co.
Two back-deck home brewers took their passion for good draft beer and fun to create the beloved Georgetown Brewing Company.
Ivar's Mukilteo Landing has teamed with them to create a prix fixe menu paired with some of their favorite brews.
If you've had a flagship "Manny's," (and most of you have) now you can say you also had a "Roger's," "Lucille," Georgetown," and "Tomtoberfest". It's like inviting five new friends to a great foodie party.
~ Beer and food pairings presented by Georgetown & Ivar's Chef Steve Anderson ~
Appetizers (paired with Manny's Pale Ale and Tomtoberfest):
* Buffalo Chicken Bites - on crostini with whipped Rogue Creamery Oregonzola
* Seared Rare Ahi Tuna - on Thai black rice cakes with wasabi mayo and pickled ginger
* Prime Top Sirloin - broiled medium rare served on grilled rustic bread with horseradish cream and roma tomato-basil relish
Starter (paired with Roger's Pilsner):
* Grilled Halloumi Cheese with Baby Greens - heirloom tomatoes, pine puts and balsamic vinaigrette
Entrée (paired with Lucille IPA):
* Broiled Fresh Wild Pacific Swordfish Steak - crawfish sautéed in sherry, tarragon oil, three cheese polenta cake, sautéed baby spinach and Tasso hollandaise
Dessert (paired with Georgetown Porter):
* Ivar's Mukilteo Landing's Famous Chocolate Decadence Torte - espresso crème anglaise, fresh raspberries, Georgetown Brewing porter syrup
Ivar's Mukilteo Landing (View)
710 Front Street
Mukilteo, WA 98275
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|