September 9th......The Wandering Table!!!
We are excited to be back in Seattle for our second year on September 9th. We are a traveling supper club, based mostly in the Inland Northwest. We feature seasonal, locally grown and produced foods in a twelve course tasting menu with matching wines. The location will be in or close to downtown and is kept secret until 48 hours before the event.
September 9, 2012
1. Clay Baked Clams. Pinenuts. pine. brown butter vinaigrette.
2. Pinenuts Milanese. WA chicken osso bucco. Peas. tomatoes.
3.Pea soup. Parmesan. poached Egg. prosciutto.
4. Eggstravaganza. quail. roe. chicken. Duck.
5. Duck ham. fig. Melon soup. almonds.
6. waterMelon tartare. pickled rind. albacore. tempura. Basil.
7. Basil-orange sorbet.
8. Roasted Pork. Corn. seaweed. sesame seeds. black pepper pasta.
9. charred Corn. Shaved pecorino. truffle goat cheese.
10. Shaved celery. Peanut Butter ice cream. carbonated raisins.
11. Peanut Butter-chocolate tart. Raspberry. sourdough ice cream.
12. Raspberry-pepper truffles. dark chocolate.
Roast House Coffee
308 9th Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|