GABF Beer School - Sensory Training 101
Back by popular demand!
What better way to get ready for the Great American Beer Festival than to learn from one of the judges? Join Lost Abbey/Port Brewing's Sensory Goddess Gwen Conley at the Rackhouse Pub from 6:30-8:30pm for a full education in palate development, flavor recognition, style guidelines, and overall beer enjoyment.
If you don't know how to recognize these acetaldehyde, isoamyl acetate, diacetyl, DMS, trans-2-nonenal then don't miss your chance to learn from one of the most knowledgeable sensory experts in the industry! Seriously.
In case you need us to prove it, check out our low-down on Gwen:
- 7-time GABF and World Beer Cup judge
- Judge at the North American Beer Awards
- Currently the Quality Assurance/ Brewing Operations Director Port Brewing/The Lost Abbey for Tomme Arthur
- QA Director /Sensory Goddess at Flying Dog Brewery when they won Mid-Size Brewery of the Year in 2009
- Flavor Panel Leader at Ball Corporation for 9 years
Gwen's tiny but she's also loud! Follow Gwen on twitter: @sensorygoddess
Limited to first 60 participants.
Rackhouse Pub (View)
208 S. Kalamath
Denver, CO 80223