|Sunday Sep 09, 2012 7:30 PM - Sunday Sep 09, 2012 10:00 PM | $22.00
09/09 Sun 7:30 SYNERGY, featuring Chris Leske and Craig Vance $20 +$2 processing
Back in January of 1995 five friends (Craig Vance on guitar; Chris Leske on banjo & mandolin; Jeff Wisor on fiddle; Fred Lantz on mandolin & dobro; and Steve Belcher on bass) got together in the warmer climates of Bob Rubin's recording studio to spend the day creating music together. What began almost 17 years ago as a pickin' session, which they simply wanted to record, eventually developed into an album --mixed and mastered by Bill Wolf & David Glaser-- that would go on to receive four star reviews from both the LA Times and Chicago Tribune, as well as rave reviews from Bluegrass Unlimited Magazine. Due to their various commitments at the time touring internationally with such acts as The McKrells, The Hickory Project and the David Bromberg Band, Synergy was not in a position to hit the road and promote the magic they had captured on that January day, but that's all about to change. Get ready for SYNERGY!
More about Synergy | listen
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible (see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564