Harvest Celebration 2012
Once again we celebrate the quality and bounty brought to our farmers markets at the Evanston Harvest Celebration, where top local chefs will partner with prominent Midwest sustainable growers to deliver the culinary event of the North Shore season.
You are cordially invited to taste the chefs' creations at this annual celebration - held at Now We're Cookin', the North Shore's premier culinary center - which again this year will benefit Friends of Evanston Farmers Markets (an independent, non-profit organization of volunteers acting as advocates for the Evanston Farmers Markets).
Among the Chefs participating this year are:
* Chef Bruce Sherman, North Pond, an Evanston resident and the recipient of the prestigious 2012 James Beard Award, Best Chef, Great Lakes Region
* Chef Carlos Ysaguirre, Anteprima & Acre
* Chef Jose Romero, Chef's Station
* Chef Brian Huston, The Publican
* Chef David Perlick, Terra Bistro
* Chef Victor Hernandez, Stained Glass
* Gata Bee Crepes
* Hummingbird, Campagnola's state-of-the-art mobile gourmet kitchen
Tickets entitle attendees to a wonderful tasting meal and one glass of wine. Additional drinks will be available for CASH purchase.
Thursday 9/27, 6:30-9:00pm
Now We're Cookin' (View)
1601 Payne St Ste C
Evanston, IL 60201
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|