The Twin Cities Pie Experiment
Theo Peck and Nick Suarez are excited to present the first ever Twin Cities Pie Experiment, an amateur cook-off involving the Twin City's finest, most committed, passionate, and intense home chefs. Dishes will range from the savory to the sweet. You'll see it all: apple pie, cherry pie, lemon pie, meat pie and every experiment in between. If it has a crust in any shape or form, it can compete.
Anyone can compete! Anyone can attend! And anyone can win! Sharpen your knives, America! This is a call to all amateur chefs looking to be named the next cook-off king or queen of the Twin Cities.
The winners will not only receive a lifetime supply of culinary glory, cash, and other great prizes from our sponsors, but the grand prize winner will be flown to Brooklyn, NY to compete for the National cook-off title, the Super-Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup of cook-offs to be held at Brooklyn Brewery. You, along with our professional judging panel choose the winners! Do you have what it takes to win? All competing chef-testants will receive a $50 gift certificate to a local supermarket to help with the costs. A portion of the proceeds will go towards charities that promote sustainability and local culinary education for disadvantaged children and teens.
The Top Five Reasons to Attend the Food Experiments:
1. Sample around 20 of the best pies the Twin Cities have to offer.
2. Every ticket entitles you to one free Brooklyn Brewery beer.
3. Meet people who like food as much as you do.
4. What's better than being surrounded by great food and great beer on a Sunday afternoon!
5. Support charities that promote culinary education for disadvantaged children and teens.
The Fine Line Music Cafe (View)
318 N 1st Ave