08/03 Fri 8:30 TUBA SKINNY; also DAN LAVOIE $17.50 +$2 processing
Tuba Skinny is a group of friends that take their listeners back in time to the traditional jazz, ragtime, jug band and southern blues music of the nineteen twenties and thirties. The members -- Erika Lewis (vocals), Todd Burdick (tuba), Ryan Baer (guitar & banjo), Shaye Cohn (cornet & fiddle), Barnabus Jones (trombone), Robin Rapuzzi (washboard) -- have been playing together since meeting on the streets of New Orleans more than 5 years ago. Since then, they've released three albums and continue to take thier music to the streets and the stage, not only in New Orleans but around the world.
More about Tuba Skinny | listen | watch
Born & raised in Pawling, Dan Lavoie returns to the Towne Crier Cafe! His style brings a fresh new sound to the table with influences of rock, jazz, classical, folk, blues and funk jam messed together to create what many have called traveling music. His music reflects personal life experiences, through heartache, pain, love and hope for a better future. After the success of his solo instrumental album, "Little Noodles," Dan made #7 on Hudson Valley's TOP TEN Best Concerts with last year's appearance at the Towne Crier Cafe. Lavoie is excited about the attention his recent album, To The Waters Edge, will bring him, along with his upcoming extensive tour this year!
More about Dan Lavoie (includes audio) | watch
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible (see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564