07/22 Sun 7:30 SAM McTAVEY Band; guest Jake Klar $12.50 +$2 processing
Sam McTavey's rich voice ~described as soulful, gravelly and bluesy~ pulls you into the passionate and provocative mind of this promising young songwriter. Growing up with folk icon Sloan Wainwright for a mother, it was hard not to write songs. By the time he had finished college, he had found his own voice, and a new style had been added to the family mix. Though he spends his weekdays tackling the dicey environmental issues you see in the news (with a Bachelors of Science in Geology) he is most comfortable on-stage, under the lights and in front of a crowd. Sam has shared the stage with his extended family, opening for cousins Rufus Wainwright, Lucy Wainwright Roche and of course his mom Sloan Wainwright!
More about Sam McTavey
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible (see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564