ThinkGeek Star Wars Geek Trivia Night!
It's that time again, when the frozen Hothian tundra melts and we Rebels climb our of our dead Tauntauns... Spring? No, not Spring, May the 4th!
Feel the Force flow through you at Geek Trivia Night at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA on Wednesday, May 4th. We'll find the droids we're looking for, complete the circle, and maybe save the galaxy. Don't worry, we'll never tell you the odds.
There are a limited amount of tickets available, so if it's anything like the previous Trivia Nights, tickets will sell out FAST. We suggest you start recruiting and forming your team of 6-8 people now! Choose your teammates wisely because we'll ask about anything and we don't pull punches.
Psssst, we'll also have a special prize for "Best Costume" that night. So come in your best Star Wars cosplay!
- Geek Trivia Night will be held on Wednesday, May 4th at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. The venue serves food and drink (purchased separately) for you to indulge on while participating in the trivia fun.
- Doors open at 7pm ET, with the festivities running until ~10:30pm. There will be 4 rounds of questions, 10 questions per round.
- Tickets are $15 each and they will be sold at a first come, first serve basis. We recommend teams purchase their tickets together.
- Due to the nature of the content of this show, and the fact that the host can't be trusted to keep his mouth shut, ThinkGeek is requiring that all attendees be 18+. Thank you for understanding.
- Teams must be composed of 6-8 people. We will be contacting the ticket purchasers later regarding your team name, members, and leader. If you have less than 6 but still want to play, we can match you up, but you must agree to leave your fate up to the almighty Timmy! There will be time at the beginning of the night for you to meet your new team & form new friendships.
Show your fellow nerfherders what you're made of, and may the Force be with you on Wednesday, May 4th!
Jammin Java (View)
225 E. Maple Avenue
Vienna, VA 22180
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|