S5:B5 Emerald City Roller Girls - Season 5, Bout 5
This SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP bout features two exciting games:
ECRG's Flat Track Furies vs. Snake Pit Derby Dames' Venomous Vixens
the game to seal the Championship trophy:
Church of Sk8in vs. reigning champs the Andromedolls
This bout is at the LANE EVENTS CENTER - PERFORMANCE HALL in Eugene.
Live, bone crushing roller derby action, food, beer, music! This is an all ages event. Children 5 and under are free. All fans ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK!
Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids welcome but seating is limited for those under 18
* General Admission does not guarantee a seat in the general bleacher section, arrive early for a seat in the bleachers.
Floor Seating Policies:
* Get up close to the action by sitting on the floor just outside of the CRASH ZONE. Stay alert 'cause you might end up with a derby girl in your lap.
* We will be selling floor cushions, but you're always welcome to bring a small pillow or stadium chair.
* No One Under 18 in Floor Seating Area!
* NO drinks!
* DOWN IN FRONT
* All fans ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK!
Want to make sure your spot is reserved?
"FANATIC" Guaranteed Seating!
* VIP wristbands required in "FANATIC" bleachers.
* This is our only guaranteed seating section, and tickets are $17 online or at the door (subject to availability).
Volunteers & Security
* Please follow all instructions from ECRG volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises.
* There is no re-entry once you have left, but we do have an outdoor smoking area for spectators.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
We strive to accommodate all roller derby fans -- if you need a particular seating arrangement (space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail email@example.com.
Tickets will be for sale online until Friday, June 8th at 5 p.m., availability permitting. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door starting at 5 p.m. on the day of the bout.
Be safe! Don't Drink and Drive!
Lane Events Center (View)
769 West 13th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97402
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|