CCT Membership 2012-2013
Clayton Community Theatre's 2012-2013 season includes:
directed by Vanessa Revard-Roman
Nov. 9-18, 2012
Splendor in the Grass
by F. Andrew Leslie, adapted from the screenplay by William Inge
directed by Dani Mann
Jan. 25-Feb. 3, 2013
by Maxwell Anderson, adapted from the novel by William March
directed by Betsy Jones
Apr. 26-May 5, 2013
music by Gerald H. Bailey, book and lyrics by Beverly Bailey from The Tempest by William Shakespeare
directed by Sam Hack and Marilyn Albert-Hack, music directed by Nada Vaughn
July 19-28, 2013
Membership is available at several levels:
* Member: $20. Does not include season tickets but includes acknowlegement in the program.
* Subscriber: $90 ($75 for seniors). Includes two season tickets to all four plays and acknowledgement in the program.
* Supporter: $150. Includes two season tickets to all four plays, acknowledgement in the program, reserved seating, and two complimentary beverages per production.
* Patron: $250. Includes four season tickets to all four plays, acknowledgement in the program and on on-site donor recognition signage, reserved seating, and four complimentary beverages per production.
* Sponsor: $500. Includes four season tickets to all four plays, acknowledgement in the program and on on-site donor recognition signage, reserved seating, unlimited complimentary beverages, and an invitation to a pre-show meeting with the cast and director for each production.
Washington University South Campus Theatre (View)
6501 Clayton Road
Clayton, MO 63105
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|