Swimsuit Designer Showcase by Chance Fashion
Arias Productions and Ronnie Sample McDaniels are bringing the Northwest's original monthly fashion networking event to San Francisco for the 4th time to present designers from all over the U.S, including repeated feature in Sport Illustrated Swimsuit, Heidi Fish!
8-12PM. $15 General Admission. $10 Limited Presale.
Studio X -
Footage from our last Bay Area Event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na68a0ZO2Zw
If you're a fan of fashion, this is a great way to be exposed to local and independent designers in a "behind the scenes" environment. If you're a Model, Designer, Photographer, Hair Stylist, Makeup Artist, or if Fashion is you're industry, than this is an independent resource for you. More information at www.facebook.com/ChanceNW
Video's from past events at www.youtube.com/ChanceFashion
This event will feature designers:
- Heidi Fish: www.HeidiFish.com (New York/Seattle)
- Mac Fashion House: www.MacFashionHouse.com (Seattle)
- Swim Rags Swimwear: www.SwimRags.com (Portland)
- GG Connections: www.GGConnections.com (San Francisco)
- Ronnie Sample McDaniel (San Jose)
Interactive Networking Features:
- Open photo shoots with participating photographers for both runway and walk in models.
- Placement and model scheduling assistance for photographers.
- Chance Casting hour from 7-8PM for future Chance events.
- New designer showcases each month.
- Vending by local fashion artists.
This event was established in Seattle by Active Entertainment, and is traveling to San Francisco in an effort to create city to city community resources with hopes to establish in SF as a monthly production. We practice an all-inclusive participation policy and encourage both established and emerging talent in an effort to support independent, Artist to Artist development.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/SeattleEntertainment or contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 408-661-9639 or email@example.com
X Studio (View)
372 Turquoise St. Milpatas
San Francisco, CA 95935
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|