Singles Unvalentines Party in Sacramento
Valentines/Unvalentines Party for SINGLES
2/3/12 8:00pm to midnight (in plenty of time to find a Valentine before Valentines Day)
Sacramento Hilton Hotel Arden West
2200 Harvard St.
Sacramento, CA 95815
8pm to midnight
Come and enjoy:
* DJ Dancing featuring music from 70's to best current hits.
(There will NOT be a lot of rap or hip-hop style music.)
* Dancing starts at 9pm (not before)
* Big Wheel Hearts and Diamonds Spin Game for prizes.
* Get free ticket for the Big Wheel Spin game when you check into the party. (Big Wheel Spin game starts at 8:30pm.)
* The game is an excellent way to mingle and meet new people.
* Dress to Impress (Dressy Casual, Business Casual OK, but no casual jeans or tennis shoes, please!)
* Huge Crowd of Quality Singles (25 up mostly in 30's, 40's, 50's) -- some older some younger,
* All ages 21+ are welcome.
* Professional photographer available
* No Host Bar
* Complimentary Hors d'oeuvres
* Complimentary Big Wheel Spin Mixer game with prizes.
* Free Parking
Take a Spin with Me!
Meet New People with the Big Wheel Spin
To play the Hearts and Roses Spin, just invite someone to "take a spin" with you. When playing the game, you can win raffle tickets for nice prizes. After turning in your raffle tickets, you can play again if you like. Just go invite someone new to go for a spin with you.
Prizes Fun prizes in connection of the Big Wheel Spin mixer game include: a digital camera, coupons for free tacos at Rubios restaurant, discounts on future parties, free drink tickets, a psychic reading, a photo posed and printed by De'boraha of Flash-Foto, gift basket from Rubios restaurant. Other prizes, too, will be awarded. Please note the purpose of the mixer game is to offer a fun activity and to promote social interaction.
Party goers may optionally buy a professionally taken photo at the party and have their picture entered in a photo contest. A discount party ticket with photo included is also an option. To buy the party and photo in advance, please pick the "Party with Photo" ticket. A $50 gift card will be awarded to winner of photo contest. Members of www.ProGuildSocial.com will decide on the winner by voting online.
Singles! Come single and maybe leave as a couple. This party gives you plenty of time to connect with other singles and maybe find a Valentine by Valentines Day.
$15 in advance
$20 in advance for party and photo
$25 at the door
$10 for members of
(NOTE: it is free to join ProGuildSocial.com -- it's fun and free.) To get the $10 price for this party, join
and instructions will be given to you on how to purchase the ticket for $10 plus a small service fee of $1.34, for total of $11.34.)
To make sure you understand what is offered for this party, see if you can answer the follow questions.
1. This party includes complimentary s______ for those who arrive _____ (when?)
2. Is there a charge for parking? (yes/no)
3. Are jeans and tennis shoes acceptable attire? (yes/no)
4. DJ Dancing features what kind of music?
5. People of what age typically attend?
6. Is rap music featured? (yes/no)
7. At what time does dancing start?
8. How can one get a 4 by 6 professionally taken photo?
Check your answers below:
- - - - -
1. Party snacks are offered to those who arrive on time.
NEW: Rubios Restaurant will also be offering samples of their original fish tacos.
2. There is no charge for parking.
3. Jeans and tennis shoes are NOT appropriate for this party; it's in an upscale hotel.
4. DJ dancing features hits from 70's, 80's, 90's to best current hits.
5. Most people are 25 up in their 30's, 40's, and 50's.People of all ages 21 up are welcome.
6. Rap music is *not* featured at this party.
7. Dancing starts at 9pm (not before)
8. You can get a photo by buying the "Party with Photo" ticket or you can buy a photo at the event.
Hilton Hotel Arden West (View)
2200 Harvard St.
Sacramento, CA 95815
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|