Summer Day Camp: Gardeners
**Important: Complete the online registration and then download the Camp Registration Packet (PDF).
Please print and complete all documents and mail them to Soil Born Farms, ATTN: Summer Day Camp, 2140 Chase Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 as soon as possible. Please note that additional postage may be required. Save a stamp and print double-sided. Incomplete registration packets will be returned to you and your registration confirmation will be put on hold. Double check that all fields and required signatures are completed.
You will be notified of final confirmation by email, phone or mail as soon as we receive the completed packet. Thank you! We are looking forward to an exciting season of Summer Day Camps at Soil Born Farms!
This summer, students entering grades 1-12 have the opportunity to attend a unique, fun and practical summer day camp at Soil Born Farms 40-acre ranch located along the beautiful American River Parkway. It is a wonderful opportunity for young people to make the connection between food, health, and the environment, and learn more about what it takes to bring food from the farm to the table. This will be a memorable summer activity for your children with the potential to be life changing!
$175 Early Registration: January 16-April 15
$195 Registration: April 15-June 1
Scholarships are available for low-income families and will be awarded on the basis of need and availability. Mail in the Camp Registration Packet (PDF) to apply for a scholarship.
Participants will explore farm, field, and forest environments!
- Hands-on Experience Growing and Harvesting
- Cook and Eat Fresh Foods From the Garden
- Habitat Restoration Projects
- Nature Explorations
- Nature Crafts
- Community Service Projects
- Meet the Farmers and Animals
- Make New Friends!
Frequently Asked Questions
All Summer Day Camp sessions
- CIT* (Jr. Farmers)(entering grades 7-12) June 18-22 8am-noon
- Sprouts (entering grades 1-2) June 25-29 8am-11am
- Seedlings (entering grades 3-4) July 9-13 8am-noon
- Gardeners (entering grades 5-6) July 16-20 8am-noon
- Sprouts (entering grades 1-2) July 23-27 8am-11am
- Seedlings (entering grades 3-4) July 30-Aug 3 8am-noon
- Gardeners (entering grades 5-6) Aug 6-Aug 10 8am-noon
Thank you! We are looking forward to an exciting summer at Soil Born Farms!
Soil Born Farms American River Ranch (View)
2140 Chase Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|