Chance: Where the Art of Fashion Innovates - Winter and Formal Wear Edition
Chance: Where the Art of Fashion Innovates is an interactive networking event developed to be a resource and creative focal point for the Northwest Fashion Community. This is Seattle's longest running monthly fashion production, each month featuring:
- New designer show...cases. (http://www.facebook.com/ChanceNW?sk=events)
- One on one photographer time for both walk in and participating models.
- Open castings. (7-8PM)
- Networking opportunities for the ENTIRE Northwest Fashion Community.
This Event is open to ALL Fashion Artists, (21+) and does not practice exclusivity. We encourage both established and beginner involvement to support independent Artist to Artist development. Our resident staff facilitate Designers, Photographers, Models, Hair Stylists, and Makeup Artists through the collective effort of the Event to ensure a quality production. Showcasing Designers are given creative discretion on their runway presentations, photographers are provided 1 on 1 time with models in designers clothing, and models don't have to meet height requirements to participate.
For more info, visit: http://www.facebook.com/ChanceNW?sk=info
This months edition of Chance is dedicated to Winter and Formal wear, featuring Poirier: http://www.PoirierCouture.com/
Event Videos: www.youtube.com/ChanceFashion
Event Pictures: www.facebook.com/ChanceNW?sk=photos
===== | GET INVOLVED | ======
- Accepting 3 more designers for this Event, contact: Ryan@ActivateTheArts.com
- Photographers interested in getting involved, contact LindaNasfell@Gmail.com
- Registered Chance Models can confirm to showcase with Kristen at Chance.BackstageCoordinator@Gmail.com
- Hair Stylists and Makeup Artists can also contact Kristen.
- Models interested in casting to participate in future Chance events, contact Wyandon at StylesByWyandon@Gmail.com
Chance: Where the Art of Fashion Innovates is produced by Active Entertainment:
Founder of Seattle's annual mixed media event, AMDEF, supporting Art, Music, Dance, Entertainment, and Fashion.
Neighbors Nightclub (View)
Seattle, WA 98121
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|