4-Week Burlesque For Beginners Course
This course is geared toward students that are interested Burlesque and want to see "what is all about". This course covers basic Burlesque dance moves and choreography to include bumps, grinds, and shimmies as well as use of feather boas and gloves. At the 4th week of this course students will learn a entire burlesque routine that incorporates moves they have learned in the 3 proceeding weeks.
This course is appropriate for students with no burlesque, dancing, or performing experience.
Please wear form fitting clothes you can move in, such as what you may wear to a yoga class, and bring high heeled shoes to every class.
Class Time is every Thursday from 7-8p. The course cost is $100 per student. A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot in the course.
Remaining sessions for 2012!
* Thursday February 16th to Thursday March 8th
* Thursday March 22nd to Thursday April 12th
* Thursday April 26th to Thursday May 17th
* Thursday June 7th to Thursday to Thursday June 28th
* Thursday July 19th to Thursday August 9th
*Thursday August 23rd to Thursday September 13th
* Thursday September 27th to Thursday October 18th
Las Vegas Burlesque Classes Studio (View)
New Orleans Square located on Karen Ave.
Las Vegas , NV 89109
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|