There's never been a better time to get and stay organized so start the New Year off right!
Author, speaker and professional organizer Andrew J. Mellen will lead this special "New Year's Edition" 90-minute skills-building workshop on simplifying your life, and getting and staying organized - FOR GOOD!
You've seen Andrew in/on The Nate Berkus Show, O, The Oprah Magazine, Martha Stewart Living Today, HGTV, ABC, NBC, CBS, CW11, Oprah & Friends, Ladies' Home Journal, GQ, Woman's Day, InStyle, Better TV, the DIY Network, Sirius/XM Radio, the Satellite Sisters and NPR.
He's the author of the acclaimed new book, Unstuff Your Life! (Penguin), currently in it's sixth printing and soon to be an audio book from Audible.
Don't miss this chance to see and hear Andrew live and in-person and experience his powerful, effective and foolproof program YOURSELF!
In this 90-minute workshop, you'll learn how to:
* Never lose your keys, cell phone or wallet again
* Stop mail, magazine and paper pile-ups for good
* Get a handle on e-mail, computer files and photos
* Successfully manage gifts and sentimental and inherited objects
* Gain confidence tackling bills, budgets and finances
* Identify and live your values - spend more timing do what you love
* Create a life of meaning and comfort, without fear of economic uncertainty
* Effectively downsize with compassion, personally or professionally
* Get past your feelings and reclaim your spaces and life from all that stuff
Andrew J. Mellen has been called "the most organized man in America," for good reason. He's developed simple, easy and lasting techniques for streamlined living, bringing order out of chaos to a client list that includes Fortune 500 executives, award-winning filmmakers, psychologists, attorneys, stay-at-home dads and harried soccer moms alike. And his workshops and seminars have helped thousands of people to change their lives and their relationships to 'stuff.'
* Are you surrounded by piles of papers or things?
* Do you often feel overwhelmed?
* Are you intimidated by filing or computers or balancing a checkbook?
* Are you uncomfortable managing space, systems, creditors, money or conflict?
* Are you planning a move anytime soon?
* Do you promise yourself you will get to it all "someday," but someday never comes?
* Do you sense that you could be more productive, but simply don't know where to begin?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, then this workshop offers real relief and simple ways for you to change your life.
This fun, entertaining and engaging workshop includes an extended Q&A session, so all attendees are encouraged to bring real life "stuff" challenges for Andrew to address. Don't literally bring your grandmother's china, but do bring your clutter/stuff challenges with you. Photos and other visual aids are always welcome :)
SPECIAL OFFER: Now through January 12, enjoy a $10 discount off regular prices!
Modern Eyewear (View)
21098 Bake Pkwy, Suite 110
Lake Forest, CA 92630