Fall 2011 Live Animal Presentations
Your program will highlight behavior, adaptations and natural history of selected museum animals. Choose the theme that best suits your class.
1. Animal Habitats - Grades 2-3
2. Animal Senses - Grades K-2
3. Desert Animals - Grades 2-3
4. Nocturnal Animals - Grades 3-5
5. Predator- Prey Relationships Grades 3-5
Class Size limit is 25 students.
Animal presentation themes are age specific. Live Animal Programs are for grades K- 5th.
199 Museum Way
San Francisco, CA 94114
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|