Homewood Museum invites you to revel in an unforgettable evening of frivolous pleasure. The second biennial HARVEST BALL recreates the entertaining atmosphere of the Carroll family's early 1800s country house, Homewood, today a museum of Johns Hopkins University.|
Experience an enraptured autumn's eve with...
- Sparkling wine and cocktails in the Museum
- A harvest-themed seated dinner served under the gala tent
- Live music by Le JAM
- Hand-cut silhouette portraits
- Costumed actors from the Baltimore Shakespeare Factory
Then at 9PM party into the night at the FALL FROLICK AFTER PARTY, presented by SunTrust. Join Baltimore's most fashionable and fabulous revelers for...
- Bubbles in the Museum
- Dancing to The New Romanos
- Amazing raffle prizes
- Photo booth by Pixilated
- Open premium bar
- Late night snacks and sweets by Pie Five Pizza
ATTIRE: Dress to impress in black tie or period finery à la Jane Austen and compete in the costume contest (after-party is black tie optional)
PARKING: Free valet parking all night
1) A Cozy Night at Home: Wine and bourbon with specialized glassware, Trohv Home & Gift home goods, Carroll Farm-to-Table $100 gift card, signed copy of "Shrubs: An Old Fashioned Drink for Modern Times," and more!
2) A Chic Night in Baltimore: Everyman Theatre tickets for two, AGGIO Baltimore $150 gift card, Champagne, designer earrings by Natalie Ziegler Jewelry, and more!
3) A Luxe Night at the Lord Baltimore Hotel: Penthouse suite one-night stay for two, with valet parking, Champagne,
LB Bakery pastries, and a four-course dinner with wine at the French Kitchen.
This special evening benefits Homewood Museum's general operating fund, supporting our educational programs and the care, study, and exhibition of the collection.
See photos from the 2013 Harvest Ball and Fall Frolick at http://bit.ly/1F2rwV8
Homewood Museum (View)
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
|Minimum Age: 21|