The Great Burlesque Exposition (Whole Weekend)
The 5th Annual Great Burlesque Exposition is a weekend-long conference and festival focused on the art of burlesque.
Our conference attracts performers interested in Burlesque from around the world, as well as an enthusiastic local attendance. It features dance classes, theater classes, costuming and makeup classes, as well as professional skills such as writing a press release, speaking to the press, and protecting your intellectual property. It's a great place to learn about a growing art form as well as a good opportunity to grow your business savvy regardless of your performing art of choice.
Our shows are second-to-none, showcasing a wide range of talents and performers.
* Friday, April 22: The Rhinestone Review features past years winners, invited guests, and legends of burlesque!
* Saturday, April 23: The Main Event Our prestigious competition! A battle royale between some of the best-of-the-best!
* Sunday, April 24: The Original Newcomers Showcase & The Sideshow Ball First, the rising stars of burlesque get a chance to shine, and then all of the wonderful freaks, geeks, and weirdoes that accompany burlesque performers get their turn in the limelight!
Plus our Art Show, our Costume Exhibit, and more!
TICKET TYPE #1: EXHIBITS-ONLY
An Exhibit Pass get you admission to the vendor hall and exhibits on both Saturday, April 23 and Sunday, April. It includes:
* The Art Show
* The Costume Exhibit
* Shopping at The Vintage Fashion Fair
* Free drop-in beginner burlesque classes, sponsored by The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education
* The "Meet The Legends" session on Saturday, April 22 at noon.
TICKET TYPE #2: THE WHOLE SHEBANG!
THE WHOLE SHEBANG!
The Whole Shebang includes...
- The Rhinestone Review on Friday, April 22
- The Pool Party after the Rhinestone Review
- The Conference sessions on Saturday, April 23 & Sunday, April 24
- Breakfast on Saturday, April 23 & Sunday, April 24
- Any drop-in class on Saturday, April 23 & Sunday, April 24
- The Lunch With The Legends plenary session on Saturday, April 23
- The Vendor exhibit, Art Show, and Costume Exhibit on Saturday, April 23 & April 24
- The Main Event Competition on Saturday, April 23
- The Naked Girls Reading 'Midnight Snack' after The Main Event
- The Sideshow Ball & The Newcomers Showcase on Sunday night, April 24
Please note that The Whole Shebang does not include:
- Your hotel room (please make your reservations at https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=2560387)
- Meals other than breakfast
- Materials fees for workshops
- Master Classes
- The Burlesque Bargain Bus on Friday, April 22
Hyatt Regency Hotel Cambridge
575 Memorial Dr
Cambridge, MA 02139
|Minimum Age: 16|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|