Tri-Valley Consultants Forum -- March Breakfast Meeting
Please plan to join us for this month's meeting where Management Consultant Elaine Betts will be our featured speaker.
This month's Topic: "Solo Practice Organization and Consulting Success: Making it Happen Together!"
Elaine is a successful entrepreneur! As a contributing author to the the New York Times best selling book "Master of Sales" Elaine enlightens you to be ready for your 'falling squirrels' and how self-management is a key to success. Elaine has appeared as a guest on the TV program " Conversations with Robin Fahr" on more than one occassion talking on the topic of time management.
As an experienced management consultant and entrepreneur, Elaine has leveraged her extensive experience in strategic planning, logical process and leadership developement, effective time utilization, communication styles and the setting of obtainable and measurable goals. Elaine's goal is to assist busy executives in being more effective in having a powerful impact on the teams they direct. Her success comes from making others successful.
* Expert at working with attorneys on increasing billable hours through time management and delegation.
* A strong sales background, strategic planning ,business developement, training and presenting, time management, prioritization and work flow.
* Customizing your work enviroment according to your behavioural style and strengths so that your work environment fits you and not you fit into your work.
* Enjoys working with teams, departments and executives.
Elaine is also Poet Laureate for the City of San Ramon and BNI Worldwide.
Our monthly meetings are held on the SECOND Wednesday of each month, begin with breakfast at 7:15am and end promptly at 9:30am. Meetings include a guest speaker, round table discussion and structured networking with time and space for additional networking after the meeting.
$20.00 in advance; $30.00 at door (space permitting)
Fee includes breakfast, your choice of:
1. Eggs (scrambled with diced ham), Hash browns and Whole Wheat Toast
2. Pancakes and Bacon
3. Fresh Fruit Platter with Yogurt
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
Be sure to invite colleagues, co-workers, clients and friends.
Bring a notebook and pen
Dress is Business Casual
San Ramon Marriott
2600 Bishop Drive
San Ramon, CA 94583
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|