AgileASAP for PMP (MA)
This is a 1-day class in Agility and the Scrum framework. The purpose of this course is to ground the student in Agile concepts, thinking and practices. The student gains knowledge of Agile fundamentals, so that the student can participate in Agile projects, scale the Agile learning curve, and develop a career in the Agile space that includes Scrum, Kanban, Lean and more.
Anyone who wants a grounding in Agile fundamentals is encouraged to attend. Sponsors, product managers, project managers and team members all benefit from attendance.
This is a solid grounding and orientation in Agile practices and methods. Attend if you want to hit the ground running with Agile.
COURSE GROUND RULES:
By purchasing a ticket, you agree as follows:
1. The course does not warrant and does not represent that the course is fit for any particular purpose. PMI and PMP are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute; All rights reserved.
2. No refunds. All risk is with the buyer and you are responsible for showing up on the day you register.
3. Substitutions are allowed for the non-PMP price; if you cannot make it you can send another non-PMP person. However, no substitutions for the PMP price are allowed. You must show up.
4. PMP holders are required to show evidence of the PMP credential upon arriving on the class date.
5. No video or pictures may be taken. By attending you agree that your image may appear in photos and video of the event as recorded by the course provider. You grant the course provider a perpetual, royalty-free license to use these images for promoting and advertising the class.
150 CambridgePark Drive, 2nd Floor
150 CambridgePark Drive
Cambridge, MA 02140