Accessibility in California: Welcome to the Future
The program Learning Objectives include:
1.Accessibility in California, CASp, and SB 1608
2. 2010 ADA Overview including changes in the design guidelines
3. 3010 CBC overview of Chapter 11 accessibility requirements.
4. Significant differences between the 2010 ADAAG and CBC
5. Review of common access errors in design and construction.
6. Current topics in access that will effect our practice of architecture.
7. Questions, answers and discussion.
Attendess will receive 5 AIA CES Unites as well as a Certificate of Attendance for 5 ADA Hours meeting SB 1608 Reuqirements for CAB licensure.
2011 CSI/AIA Expo at Veterans Memorial Hall
1351 Maple Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|