A TEX-mas Carol!
Award-winning actor and Artistic Director of The Company Theatre, Damian Gillen, plays it all from Scrooge to Tiny Tim in the 8th annual, Texas tour of this holiday favorite. "A TEX-mas Carol" is his newest one-man adaptation of Charles Dickens timeless tale of hope and compassion ("A Christmas Carol") but this time with a TEXAS twist! The tour kicks off in San Antonio, TX at the Little Italy restaurant on Nov. 15th. This record-breaking tour of more than 30 shows in 30 days, includes the annual event at the world famous Arneson River Theatre (on the Riverwalk!) on December 18th and ends with a Christmas Eve performance at The Magik Theatre.
WHERE: THE BIG APPLE ROOM AT LITTLE ITALY
(824 Afterglow @ West Ave, near Blanco Rd.)
WHEN: December 15th. Doors open at 6:30, Show at 7:30
Please email your Dinner selection to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Little Italy Dinnerbox menu includes:
* Baked Lasagna w/ Meat - Pasta Sheets layered with Italian seasoned ground beef, cheese & marinara sauce.
* Baked Lasagna w/ Spinach - Fresh spinach sautee layered with pasta sheets, cheeses & marinara sauce.
* Chicken Parmigiana – Hand breaded chicken breast fried then baked and topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
* Spaghetti with Meatballs – Homemade Italian seasoned ground beef Meatballs in tomato sauce over a bed of spaghetti.
* PIZZA - A personal-sized Pizza with one topping
-Beer & wine available for purchase.
-Gratuity not included...Please tip your waitstaff.
-Don't feed the actor ...he might bite.
Please email your Dinnerbox menu selection immediately upon ordering your tickets: email@example.com
This production is available for Private Parties and school tours, for additional information please call: 210-646-4284 Or go to our website: www.thecompanytheatre.org
Tickets are $30 in advance, $40 at the door. Please email your dinner selection at least 24 hours in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Big Apple Room at Little Italy
San Antonio, TX 78216
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|