Brown Paper Tickets' Exclusive Preview for Arts, Entertainment and Radio Media
Brown Paper Tickets presents a private media preview event of their new web site. CTO and founder William Jordan hosts this exclusive tour.
Be one of the first to explore how Brown Paper Tickets levels the playing field for everyone, ticket buyers and sellers alike. The new website contains unique features based on input from our producers, customers, staff, and the communities we serve. Some highlights include:
* Fully customizable event pages for seamless branding
* Socially driven ticketing interface
* Phone apps and unparalleled mobile ticketing
* Advanced social networking capabilities, including improved integration
* Detailed accounting records with logs for every transaction
* In-depth sales and marketing reports with user demographics
* Complimentary, personalized promotions assistance
* Last minute discount tickets
* Simpler, easier and more efficient design
* Global ticketing options plus three available languages
You will have the opportunity to ask our founder in-depth questions and see for yourself how event planners of all types can quickly and easily create event pages that are engaging and informative.
All event attendees will also receive private beta login credentials to experience the site independently.
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|