Charles Phoenix's DISNEYLAND Tour of Downtown Los Angeles
"Rediscover Downtown Los Angeles as I have" says your tour guide Charles Phoenix, "It's just like a theme park!" Experience the charm of MAIN STREET USA, exotica of ADVENTURELAND, wilderness of FRONTIERLAND, magic of FANTASYLAND, and future of TOMORROWLAND – all in the heart and soul of the city!
Charles' tour of legendary L.A. landmarks includes:
• Union Station, the last grand train station built in the USA.
• A ride on the Gold Line "Monorail" to Chinatown's classic and colorful exotica.
• Olvera Street landmarks and flavor including a stop for Taquitos at Cileto Lindo, my treat!
• Clifton's "Brookdale" Cafeteria for a "no host lunch" at the biggest and best place to eat in the world.
• Broadway Arcade, LA's oldest "shopping center," followed by extraordinary
• Batchelder Tile interior at the former Dutch Chocolate Shop as well as the interior of the Bradbury Building.
• Grand Central Market and a ride on Angel's Flight up to the futuristic Water Garden on way to the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
• Carroll Avenue and a stroll through the largest concentration of Victorian houses in Southern California.
• Bob Baker's Marionette Puppet Theater for a classic puppet show performance followed by cake and ice cream in the party room and much, much more!
• PLEASE NOTE: lunch at Clifton's Cafeteria is **no-host** Museum and show tickets, snacks, souvenirs and transportation are all included in the $75 ticket price. Itinerary may change without notice. This tour happens rain or shine. Wear comfortable walking shoes and PLEASE BE ON TIME!
800 N. Alameda
Los Angeles, CA 90012
|Minimum Age: 13|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|