Bah Humbug at LITTLE ITALY
Award-winning actor and Artistic Director of The Company Theatre, Damian Gillen, plays it all from Scrooge to Tiny Tim in the 8th annual, ten-city Texas tour of this holiday favorite! BAH HUMBUG is a one-man adaptation of Charles Dickens timeless tale of hope and compassion: "A Christmas Carol." The tour kicks off in San Antonio, TX at the Little Italy restaurant on Nov. 26th. This record-breaking tour of more than 30 shows in 30 days, includes the annual event at the world famous Arneson River Theatre (on the Riverwalk!) on December 18th and ends with a Christmas Eve performance at The Magik Theatre.
WHERE: THE BIG APPLE ROOM AT LITTLE ITALY
(824 Afterglow @ West Ave, near Blanco Rd.)
WHEN: November 26th. Doors open at 6:30, Show at 7:30
Please email your Dinner selection to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Little Italy Dinnerbox menu includes:
* Baked Lasagna w/ Meat - Pasta Sheets layered with Italian seasoned ground beef, cheese & marinara sauce.
* Baked Lasagna w/ Spinach - Fresh spinach sautee layered with pasta sheets, cheeses & marinara sauce.
* Chicken Parmigiana – Hand breaded chicken breast fried then baked and topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
* Spaghetti with Meatballs – Homemade Italian seasoned ground beef Meatballs in tomato sauce over a bed of spaghetti.
* PIZZA - A personal-sized Pizza with one topping
-Beer & wine available for purchase.
-Gratuity not included...Please tip your waitstaff.
-Don't feed the actors ...they might bite.
Please email your Dinnerbox menu selection immediately upon ordering your tickets: email@example.com This show is available for Private Parties and school tours, for additional information PLEASE CALL: 210-646-4284 Or see our website: www.thecompanytheatre.org
San Antonio, TX 78216
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|