StyleChicago.com presents The Art of Fashion (Runway Show) - Millennium Park
On Friday evening, October 22, 2010, join StyleChicago.com at Millennium Park for The Art of Fashion runway show featuring the Spring 2011 collections of some of Chicago's finest designers.
* Elda de la Rosa * Kirk James Collection by studio 5p1t * Borris Powell * Lauren Lein * Lara Miller * Paul Sisti * Hector-Javier MonArrez * Fraley Le * Lydia Wawrzyniak
* VIP Reception: 6:00-7:30pm
* General Admission: 7:30pm
* Runway Show: 7:45pm (General admission doors open at 7:30pm)
* Official After-Party: 9:00pm
* VIP Ticket - $95
* General Admission + After Party - $35 (Doors open for General Admission at 7:30pm, standing room only)
General Admission & Goodie Bags are sold out. We have a limited number of VIP Tickets without Goodie Bags still available, but they're selling quickly.
VIP Pre-Show Reception:
* Cocktails by Grey Goose Vodka
* Wines by HobNob
* Beer by Peroni
* Hors d'oeuvres by Sunda & Nacional 27
* Refreshments by VitaminWater
* VIP Runway Show Seating (guaranteed seat)
* StyleChicago.com signature Goodie Bag (SOLD OUT)
* Official After-Party following the fashion show at 9pm @ The Underground
VitaminWater, Sella All Natural Skincare
Food, Wine & Spirits:
Grey Goose Vodka, HobNob Wines, Blue Plate, Sunda, The Underground, Nacional 27
Models, Production & Facilities:
Factor Women, Charles Ifergan, Millennium Park, Frost Lighting, Zzazz Productions, the City of Chicago, and the Chicago Office of Tourism
The Art of Fashion is the finale runway show of Fashion Focus Chicago 2010. On Saturday, October 23rd, StyleChicago.com will also be hosting FashionChicago, a designer shopping event (also in the fashion tent) featuring more than 30 of Chicago's top apparel, jewelry and accessories designers.
To learn more about StyleChicago.com's The Art of Fashion runway show, please visit StyleChicago.com.
Guests must be 21 years of age to attend the Official After-Party at 9pm @ The Underground
Millennium Park - Chase Promenade North
E. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60602
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|