Health Care Reform & Your Business
The Tri-Valley Consultants Forum, San Ramon Chamber of Commerce and the City of San Ramon have partnered to bring you an informative business event on the Health Care Reform Bill.
Our nation just passed the most sweeping healthcare reform in our history. H.R. 3590 and H.R. 4872 will change the way we as individuals and as business owners secure and maintain healthcare coverage. Do you know how these reforms will impact you?
Our Guest Speaker is Jason T. Andrew. Mr. Andrew is a Founding Partner of Stone Meadow Benefits and an avid proponent of the consumer-driven healthcare market.
Jason is considered to be an expert on consumer-driven healthcare and has been speaking to professionals and business owners across the Bay Area about healthcare reform, its impact, and how to navigate the new environment.
Attendees on September 16th will:
* Learn how the reforms will impact businesses, employees, and individuals in phases now through 2014
* Find out how to structure their companies to qualify for "guaranteed issue" health insurance coverage
* Discover the top five tips for lowering out-of-pocket healthcare costs
* Find out how the uninsurable can qualify for individual health insurance
* Understand how to structure coverage to maximize tax savings and take advantage of one of the top tax-advantage "IRA" plans available
Make sure to reserve your seat today!
San Ramon Community Center
12501 Alcosta Blvd.
San Ramon, CA 94583
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|