Unstuff Your Life! Get and Stay Organized For Good!
Professional organizer and coach Andrew J. Mellen (former Artistic Director of DCAC) will lead a three-hour skills-building workshop on simplifying one's life, and getting and staying organized.
You've seen Andrew J. Mellen in O, The Oprah Magazine, GQ, Woman's Day, InStyle; on CW11, HGTV, BetterTV, the DIY Network; and heard him on Oprah and Friends, Martha Stewart Living Today, the Satellite Sisters, and NPR. He's the author of the acclaimed new book, Unstuff Your Life! (Penguin), And now he's bringing this powerful, effective and foolproof program to YOU!
In this three hour workshop, you'll learn how to:
* Never lose your keys, cell phone or wallet again
* Stop mail, magazine and paper pile ups for good
* Get a handle on e-mail, computer files and photos
* Successfully manage gifts and sentimental and inherited objects
* Gain confidence tackling bills, budgets and finances
* Identify and live your values - spend more timing do what you love
* Create a life of meaning and comfort, without fear of economic uncertainty
* Effectively downsize with compassion, personally or professionally
* Get past your feelings and reclaim your spaces and life from all that stuff
Arguably the most organized man in America, Andrew J. Mellen has developed simple, easy and lasting techniques for streamlined living, bringing order out of chaos to a client list that includes award-winning filmmakers, psychologists and harried soccer moms alike.
This three-hour workshop will show you how to kick the clutter habit and completely transform your life for good!
Are you surrounded by piles of papers or things?
Do you often feel overwhelmed?
Are you intimidated by filing or computers or balancing a checkbook?
Are you uncomfortable managing space, systems, creditors, money or conflict?
Are you planning a move anytime soon?
Do you promise yourself you will get to it all "someday," but someday never comes?
Do you sense that you could be more productive, but simply don't know where to begin?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, then this workshop can bring relief and change your life.
* Learn the three most important rules to getting and staying organized
* Learn how to make time for the things you love, not just the things you have to do
* Discover where your stuff ends and you begin
The workshop includes ample time for Q&A, and all attendees are encouraged to bring your real life "stuff" challenges for Andrew to address. Don't literally bring your grandmother's china, but do bring your clutter/stuff challenges with you. Photos and other visual aids are always welcome.
4321 Wisconsin Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20016
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|