48-Hour Films - Secrets to Success
Do you want to bring your 48-hour team's film production to the next level? Do you want to improve the production quality of your film and overall effectiveness of your time-crunch-team?
Webb Pickersgill is a producer / director / cinematographer / editor who is a 4-time 1st Place winner of the IFP/PHX Beat the Clock Film Challenges (as a director or producer), and helped other teams into the top 3.
n this specialized seminar, he will discuss in detail the process and techniques he and his teams used to make his award-winning films.
Some of the topics covered are:
* Effective pre-planning
* Essential scheduling
* Allowing for sleep and food
* Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
* Structured collaboration teamwork
* Using the prop, dialog and genre properly
* Production techniques to improve your quality
* Editing and post production, and delivering effortlessly on time.
Phoenix Film Foundation
1700 N 7th Ave, Suite 250
Phoenix, AZ 85007
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|