The Hacienda: 18 Reasons on the Road
Saturday, July 31st-Sunday August 1st, Ticketed
The Hacienda: A Midsummer Food and Art Curiosity
$50 for the general public (18 Reasons members price is sold out)
For the first time, 18 Reasons is going on the road. We are driving north to Scribe Winery for an evening, night, and morning of mid-summer beauty, slight disorientation, and magic. Scribe Winery and 18 Reasons have curated an artistic and culinary take-over of the Scribe Estate's 100 year-old mission Hacienda, an empty building harkening to a bygone era. For one night only, artists, chefs, and performers will transform and inhabit its high-ceilinged rooms and tiny hidden closets with a ramen noodle bar, a Bayou musical performance, an ethereal outdoor dining room, and more. The night will be slightly surreal and certainly memorable, so come ready for anything. And plan for a breakfast prepared for you as the sun rises.
Artists and chefs include: Sam White, Dori Latman, Jessica Niello, Louesa Roebuck, Olivia Rogers, Mark Gravel, Morgan Maki, Linh Phu, Asiya Wadud, Lulu McClellan, Chris Kronner, Michelle Blade, Perish Trust, Sylvan Brackett, and more TBA.
- You are invited to camp on the Scribe grounds. Please bring everything you need to do so: tent, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, and pillow. You may arrive any time after 4PM, and events will begin around 6PM. You may bring in your own snacks and beverages, but we ask that you do not bring wine, as it will be available from Scribe by the keg.
- There will be portable toilets and limited running water available. Please bring your own drinking water.
- Children are allowed at parents' discretion. The event will run all night and is not specifically edited for children. Parent's take responsibility for their children. We will provide a quieter camp site for those who want to go to bed early and/or those with children.
- When you purchase your ticket through Brown Paper Tickets you are agreeing to the Liability And Risk Waiver. The waiver will appear for you to read during the purchasing process on Brown Paper Tickets.
- Come prepared to have fun, transport yourself for a few hours, and enjoy a little midsummer's adventure! We look forward to seeing you at The Hacienda!
2300 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476-9513
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|